Friday, September 26, 2008

I have the best neighbors ever! My daughter loves playing with our little neighbor girl. Today as she was over, Greg asked her where she got her pretty blue eyes, to which she replied....nowhere, and then she said, 'from Jesus'!!! We thought that was pretty cute. So Greg asked her where she got her pretty brown hair, and she replied the same. Oh how cute little kids are. It's amazing how much our Savior is always on their mind. I should be a lot more like little kids.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Love it!

Red Head Family said...

Too cute-my boys were out playing the mud the other day and came out saying I'm half Lamanite.

Red Head Family said...

Too cute-my boys were out playing the mud the other day and came out saying I'm half Lamanite.

Tiffy said...

There is so much to learn from little children isn't there.

I think that WE have the best neighbors!!! Thanks for always knowing what we need and always letting Josie feel welcome!