Wednesday, September 24, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! to one of my 5 favorite brothers!!!!!! I am so excited to see my brother in a few more months!!!!! 4 to be exact. I can't believe he is getting so old. I used to pack him around all of the time. I used to give him hugs when he would hurt himself. I loved tending my sweet brother Burke!!! And now he's so old! No offense to anyone, but he is one of the best all around guys out there!

3 comments:

Cortnie said...

I'm so excited for you and your family that he'll be home so soon! Four months will fly by! Let me know when you want to get together for a movie.

Sant Family said...

I thought Burke was about 10, so that shows you how out of it I am! Your parents sure have beautiful children and grandchildren!

Gel said...

Why oh why can't I be home to see him. Maybe I'll suprise everyone and fly in with him!!! Thats a great picture u have of him!