Friday, September 5, 2008



Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!! She turned 88 years old on August 16. We had a family reunion with all my moms brothers and sisters. It was fun to see some of my cousins and Uncles and Aunts that I have seen a few times this year and the ones I haven't seen for a few years!! Grandma we love you and love living close to you! It sure is fun to have grandparents!

2 comments:

Gel said...

Those are great pictues. Wish I could have been to the reunion. Could u email me the reunion pictures when you get time so i can see them, put them on snapfish or something thanks love ya

Sant Family said...

Oh Happy Birthday Grandma! We are so lucky to have her!

And who is that hottie in the green striped shirt? Oh, wait, that is my sister!

Maybe next year we can make it to a reunion. I would love to see any reunion pictures you have, too!