Friday, September 12, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

I've been tagged by my good friend Melanie Nielson. I've never been tagged before, so I don't really know what to do. I will try my best to see if I do this right.

Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

1.I wash my dishes before I let the dishwasher wash them. I can't stand to put dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

2. I have to put lip gloss on my lips every night before I go to sleep. I don't like them dry.

3. I like to clean out my drawers and closets and get them completely organized, even though my house looks like a tornado went through it.

4. I have to check on my children at night also, and make sure they have blankets on them and are laying in a straight position, not twisted all over the bed. I figure it will help them sleep better.

5. I can't fall asleep without Greg home. I am a night owl as it is, and am always the last to fall asleep, but when he is gone out of town, or works late at night, or at meetings, I can't go to sleep unless he's home with me.

6. I can't think of another one. I'm not really someone who does too many crazy little things. Now with Greg, I can think of a lot a crazy little quirks he has!!!!

7. My husband just reminded me of a quirk I used to have. I used to have to do my mashed potatoes a certain way....just like my mom. Greg made them one time mixing the butter into the mashed potatoes. I like to put a little square of butter in the center to make it look nice. I'm not so much picky on that one anymore.

I tag Angelica, Tiffany, Jaimee, Courtney, Becky, and Melissa, I forgot to add you Nellie!!!!!

6 comments:

nellie rae said...

i love this! i'm stealing your idea! i hope you dont mind. i loved learning those things about you!!! i do the same dishes thing as well! i thought that's what everyone (except my husband) did that! :) chap stick at night before bed too! :) so fun megan.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

I love how you wash your dishes before you put them in the dishwasher! lol You should just skip the dishwasher stage .. then you wouldn't have to load and unload them! jk I hope all is well! I love the pics of Grandma's birthday! She looks so good in them!

Nancy Mackey said...

are these quirky things? I do some of those things too. That was fun to read!

Amy said...

Hey Megan,
How are you doing? It looks like you are all good. I love your blog. I hope you don't mind I found it on another blog and thought that I would say Hi. Your kids are growing up way too fast. They are so cute.
Love Ya

Becky said...

funny little quirks indeed, some of them I would have guessed, others not a clue. Fun!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Washing dishes twice, no way! But as for putting lip gloss on each night- that is a good idea. I always wake up and feel so dry all over. Like I need to put lotion on and drink a big glass of water.