Monday, October 6, 2008





My sweet little boy is not a little boy anymore. He is growing up. For the past year now, Ryan has talked about nothing but football, basketball, baseball, golf......any sport that he can talk about. He just finished playing in Grid Kid Football. Tonight they lost in going to the championship. They will play one last game, tomorrow night and then they are done for this year. It was a fifth grade team, so Ryan played up. He was the second smallest on the team, but he sure is a fast runner......he gets that from his dad!!! He had a lot of fun and was so proud when he would tackle someone, especially someone bigger than him. Even though I won't miss the 2 hour practice EVERY night, I sure will miss going to his games and watching him play. He is so fun to watch. I sure do love my children.

8 comments:

Jim and Steph said...

Oh how fun. I can't beleive how big our kids are getting. When we were in highschool and adults would tell me time is going to just fly by after high school is over, I never did believe them but oh my goodness it just keeps going faster and faster... 10 years already!!! Jimmy and I just celebrated our 10th also on Sept. 11th!!

Gel said...

nice picture of dad.... imagine that he's on the phone!!!
I can't believe how big Ryan is!!those r cute pictures

Becky said...

Those are great pictures Megan! I'm so glad that they finally started letting Ryan play and that he had a good time!

Sant Family said...

I feel the same way at the end of a season, I don't miss the practices, but I miss the games!

Your kids are darling!

Red Head Family said...

It'll be nice to have some family time again. Glad you all had fun.

Erin Ellsworth said...

I am excited for my kids to play sports! Ryan is such a great kid! I remember when we played water kick ball for primary- he is really fast.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Wow .. I miss those days of sports games and sitting out in the wind and cold cheering on your loved ones! I'm glad he had a good season!

JAB said...

Our NEPHEW ROCKS! Way to play football Ryan. When we move up Jason and Ryan can just hang out and watch sports. hehehe