Tuesday, February 3, 2009


The picture above is my crazy brother, the one on the left. The other is his mission companion, I think. The picture on the right is my brother with my son Ryan.







Here are all five of my crazy, crazy brothers!!! They are so wonderful!!! We have a lot of fun together as a family.........always trying something, as you can see. They dug a huge tunnel in the snow and wanted to sleep in the negative weather with the game cube and a tv and an extension cord. We like to "Pretend" punch each other. Things are never boring at my house. Yep those are my brothers!!! I love them so much and wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Cortnie said...

Haven't checked my blog in a few days. Sorry I wasn't there for you more. The flue came at a horrible time and went through all of us. You're an amazing mom and I know for sure that your baby not only knows of your love for it, but will be happy to have you raise it someday.
We love you guys,

Oh, your brothers look so crazy and like so much fun, just as brothers should be.

Sant Family said...

Your family is amazing! I love reading about you guys as adults. It makes me wish that we had lived closer when we were younger.