Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I know that it is not quite March yet, but I love, love, love, March and April. Why? Because there are about a million birthdays from my family and Greg's in March and April. I love to celebrate birthdays. And my dear sweet daughters is coming up next week!!!!! I can't believe that she will be five years old!!! She will be going to Kindergarten next year. Where has the time gone? Other birthdays include my sister, my niece, who when she was born we didn't think she would make it-weighing 3lbs and coming 2 months early-but here she is now 14 years old!!!! Also, 3 of my nephews birthdays are this month. Also, my birthday is this month and I will be the BIG 30. A bunch of my friends from high school's birthdays are this month. And in April is Greg's birthday and his mom's and my dad's. Like I said, I love birthdays!!!!!

3 comments:

Cortnie said...

What days are you and Aspyns birthday? Let me know soon since they're coming right up.

Erin Ellsworth said...

Birthdays are fun. We have a lot coming up too. Spring is a good time to have a baby!

JAB said...

We need to do better at remembering Birthdays. Tell Aspyn we love and miss, We forgot her bday was coming up!