For those of you who have asked, the 14 days of Valentines goes something like this.......
I gave my kids and husband a little note that said something like this...
It is Valentines week and I think you're sweet, thus I'd like to tell you so each day with a treat!
or
There's fourteen days to go so I'll take each one to say, I think you're very special and Happy Valentines Day!
Then each day I have given them something special.......like one day I gave them all valentines coloring books, and one day we went and got ice cream cones at Artic Circle, one day I gave them each a valentine candy, and a different valentine candy the next day. We've done extra kind deeds each day to each other. We've helped each other clean our rooms, we've had banana splits, I've put hershey kisses and hugs all over their room and on their floor and had a sign that said, I kiss the ground you walk on!,......ect.
Other things that you can do is......"You make me bubble over with joy.- and give them bubble bath, "I love how you make me snicker!" -and give them a snickers candy bar. "If kids were apples I'd pick you"-and give them an apple. "Do U-No I love you!" -and play a game of uno. "Let me count the reeses why I love you!- and give them a reeses candy bar. (I just give them the mini candy bars). Just be creative and loving!!! It's been a lot of fun. My kids and nephews have really enjoyed it this year. And I love to give to my kids!!! and my husband!!! I've given him some things each day also, like little notes on the mirror and also candy bars or a box of candy, or a heart reeses. I have really enjoyed it.
Life is hard
10 years ago



1 comment:
Thanks for the info I was going to call you and ask you about it.
Post a Comment