Well, I was four months (17 weeks) along with a little baby, which I thought was a girl because I didn't get as sick as I was with our boys. When this week we went into the Dr and there was no more heart beat. As I was laying in the office just looking at our baby on the tv screen just laying there, not moving, I said a little prayer that asked Heavenly Father if this baby knew how much I wanted it and loved it. As I've been sitting here in my house the past few days, I really feel that it does know.
I am humbled and I am grateful for all of my friends and family who have been so wonderful and have shown such wonderful friendship to me and my sweet husband and family. I like to think that I have the most wonderful family, both mine and my husbands, and I have the most wonderful friends. I am grateful for my Savior and for prayer. I am so thankful for prayer.
Thank you all who have helped me get through this. I appreciate all of the prayers, phone calls, meals, flowers, love and support.
Life is hard
10 years ago



12 comments:
I am so sorry. You are in our prayers.
Our hearts have ached with yours and you are in our prayers non-stop. Please let us know what we can do for you besides love you.
Bishop Belnap & Family
Megan,
I hope you know how much we care for you guys and know that you can call us any time. You are in our prayers, and we're so glad you're our neighbors!
Hey there is a great book you might like to read. My sister-in-law gave it to me when I lost my twins. It is called Gone To Soon, it is in Seagull book or Desert Book. Or you could just check your library.
Megan,
I am so sorry... there just aren't words...
Oh Megan, I am so sorry ...
I am really sorry for you and Greg! Please let us know if we can do anything for you! The kids are always welcome to come play, just give me a call! :)
We are so sorry and please let us know if we can do anything.
Oh Megan, I'm so sorry. I just read your blog and I'll pray for you to get through this. I wish there was something I could do for you...
When I heard, my heart just hurt for you guys. You have been in our thoughts and prayers, and please just know that you can always call if you need anything.
Megan.. Daren told me the other day about your baby.. I felt so bad I am so sorry. What a hard thing to endure.. We love you!
Greg and Megan We kinda know what you are going through. It brings tears and memories back to a year ago when Ryan and Marilyn lost little Tyson so we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers to be able to know that we do care and love all of your family so much. The Websters
Post a Comment