Friday, January 9, 2009

Wow, it is already almost the middle of January 2009. Where do the days go? We had a wonderful Christmas!!! Greg didn't have to work Christmas day, so we played all of the WII games and Playstation games we could, and then took our kids to see Bedtime Stories. During the school break the kids and I had tons of fun. We were able to do lots of fun crafts. Sledding behind the little motorbike was a favorite, and sledding behind the snow machine and the horse sleigh at Grandpa and Granny's was fun. It was nice to not have to work during the Christmas holiday this year.



My sweet brother came home from his mission this last week. It sure was fun going to the airport with all my crazy brothers and sisters. We had fun dressing up......I wish I had a camera for every persons face that saw us. It was a lot of fun. I will have to post pictures as soon as I can get them downloaded.

3 comments:

Cortnie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! It was great talking to you today!

Erin Ellsworth said...

glad bishop did not have to work on christmas. how fun to have your brother come home!

Melanie said...

Congrats on the pregnancy I am excited for you. How fun to have everyone move up your way. Are they all moving to Idaho Falls? We do need to get together sometime.