Kaden, Aspyn and I dressed up as super girl and super man. Ryan dressed up with his cousins as thing 1, thing 2, and thing 3. Takota dressed up as superman. Greg dressed up as 'Joe Dirt.' We had a lot of fun. Rob and Sheri both put the wig on. We had a lot of fun. We also tended Lainee and she dressed up as a princess. I took all of my kids, Sheri's kids, and Lainee to Toys R Us to the parade. We had a lot of fun.
Life is hard
10 years ago



4 comments:
Megan, these pictures are so cute! I am impressed that you guys dressed up with your kids. Dave and I never do, maybe we should, looks like fun! :) (Saw your blog on Jaimee's, hope you don't mind!) Check out ours, daveandjamieandkids.blogspot.com
How fun! You guys all look so cute!! What a "Super" family.
Great pictures! I'm so glad Lainee has such a great family to play with! We love and appreciate you guys!
We love our family! You guys are so busy, but you still take time out to have fun!
Post a Comment