

Greg and I took our kids to the straw maze in Rexburg. We got so turned around in there. We couldn't find our way out. We forgot flashlights and it was very dark. We had fun the first 30 minutes of being lost, then the kids kept saying, we've been here mom and dad, I remember seeing that piece of straw!!! Greg.....our superhero, finally led us out.....the way we came in. The kids were so excited that we finally made our way out....except Ryan was not because he knew it the way we came in. So I went and got hot chocolate with the kids and Greg and Ryan went back through the maze. They made it all the way through in 20 minutes! We had a good time. Takota decided to tell the college students that were going in, that 'we were in there for hours!!!' Funny how time is to little kids.





12 comments:
How fun! Your kids are so cute. Congrats on 10 years.
nice!! I'm gald you got to do a little fun family outing...MnD's basketball hoop looks great!! Your 4-wheeler ride doesn't look that nice and warm! sounds like fun.
That looks like fun. I love the comments kids make.
Megan, you guys are such a fun family! Thanks for the post! You are so sweet. "Visit" some more. Ryan just changed our address to www.ryanandheatherandkids.blogspot.com.
I hated that straw maze, I'm not much for being lost. But that's so fun that you guys all got to go together.
And congrats on the 10 years! That is so much fun, you'll have to bring us the kids for once so you can actually go to dinner or something!
We are so glad you guys are our neighbors. Love ya!
How fun!!! It's so nice to get on your blog and see your family! It seems like forever since we've been in touch.
Glad you guys enjoyed the maze. I got a little claustrophobic. Glad we had the YW to direct us out. I found your blog thru Jaimee's, so I hope you don't mind me visiting. :)
Congrats again-you still have a date on us!!! Both the straw maze and 4-wheeling look cold-but it's a memory!!
We can't wait to live close next year so we can have fun together! We love Halloween festivities!
How fun! I think my boys would like this more than the DARE haunted house. Kolby had to sleep on our bedroom floor Halloween night because he was scared. Ihope Ryan did ok!
That looks like such a great time! When we went to the corn maze we forgot flashlights, too! We used out cell phones (not very bright). "I remember seeing that piece of straw" totally cracks me up.
Hello! We can never reach you. you r too busy LOL. Megan, check out my pict on my blog. I love that pict u took. I found this cool thing that lets you change the colors of your pict & add words. It's super easy to use. I thought you might like it. check it out: www.blingeasy.com PS: WE MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment