Monday, November 3, 2008

10 YEARS










I never did post what Greg and I did for our 10th Anniversary!!! We went up to my parents Friday night, which was our anniversary. We were going to go to my brothers football game, but it was freezing cold, so we waited at my parents house. We spent the night and then in the morning we took my dad's fourwheeler and rode up a place called Mud Lake. We had a lot of fun, although, when we got a little ways up the mountain, the wind started to really blow and it started snowing on us. So we turned around and went back to my parents and had hot chocolate. We had a lot of fun. I can't believe we've been married ten years. I love my sweet husband with all of my heart. He is a wonderful example to me. I married the best man in the world. We have so much fun together. I can't wait for another 10 years!

2 comments:

Sheen said...

Happy 10!

Sant Family said...

Okay, I will try to get my comments in the right place! Congratulations on 10 years! Sounds like you had a great day!