Monday, November 3, 2008






We went up to visit my parents to show off our costumes for Halloween. Kaden saw Granny and was scared of her costume. Aspyn is supergirl, Takota was Nacho Libre, Ryan was a football player and Kaden .....we forgot his costume, it was superman. We had a lot of fun at Granny and Grandpa's. We had a cake walk and fish pond. We also made trick or treat candy holders out of paper plates. It was fun. It's always fun to go visit my mom and dad. They are wonderful grandparents.









4 comments:

Sheen said...

I just have to say that I love your parents as well! Such good people!

Your kids are so cute too!

Sant Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sant Family said...

I love your parents too! Aunt Ranae just cracks me up! I so want to be cool like her when I grow up!

JAB said...

YAY! We get 2 see the costumes!!! We've been dying to know what everyone dressed up as. We've also been trying to call you but we haven't BEAN able to reach you guys LOL WE MISS YOU GUYS A LOT!