Monday, January 12, 2009












Here are the pictures of the kids riding the sled behind the motorbike. The top pictures are of the kids showing off their pajamas on Christmas Eve.

4 comments:

JAB said...

That looks like so much fun. We can't wait to be moved up and having fun with your kids!!!

Becky said...

Looks super fun! Love the pajamas, and love you guys!

The Wright Family said...

Megan! I don't remember how I found you, but I'm so glad I did! Your family is beautiful and you look gorgeous and happy! I'd love to hear from you!

kas said...

Megan, I got your blog from Marinda. Your family is so cute. I wanted to see all the pictures from the airport. I heard so much about it. Ha Ha! Email me: mjsalmon3@q.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog. It would be fun to keep in touch this way. I keep telling Marinda that she needs to do this!
Kassie