Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another day of THANKS

Since I didn't email what I am thankful for yesturday, I will do a few today. Yesturday......I am thankful for my sweet husband, who just decided to take a day off to spend the day with me and get me out of the house. He always knows when he needs to take a vacation day for me. I love him so much.
I am also thankful for indoor toilets. Right now ours in the garage. We came home yesturday to water pouring out of the bottom of the toilet. Thank goodness for insurance because we will likely have to redo the entire bathroom. It stinks so bad today. It leaked down the wall by the stairs, and had a water pocket in the paint. So that wall will likely have to be cut out, and all of the sheetrock in the basement was wet. There is nothing worse than sewer water!!! But again, I am thankful for a house to live in and everything that comes with it! And I am thankful that it wasn't as bad as my parents house!!! Things could always be worse!

Today........I am thankful for good friends who know when to call and take my children from me. Thanks for letting Aspyn come and play!!! I am also thankful for ADVIL, a good book and a warm fire and my sons cowboys blanket!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! I am sorry to hear about another bump in the road for you guys! But, I am so impressed that you are still able to see the bright side! I mean....who doesn't love a new bathroom?!? :)

I hope you are doing okay. Call if you need us...just a phone call away!

Larsen said...

Seriously your poor nose! I am sorry to hear that you toilet is a trouble spot right now.

Good job keeping your chin up about it all. Megan you are such a great person...

I just ♥ you tonz!

Ryan and Heather said...

Again, you amaze me. I seriously would have a hard time finding a bright outlook on that situation. Hope it gets fixed soon.