Today I am thankful for my parents!!! They always know what to say, even if they don't know what to say! Thanks mom and dad for being wonderful parents and listening to me no matter what! I do have the best mom and dad in the world.
Life is hard
10 years ago



3 comments:
Megan~ Your parents are so amazing. I know my family has enjoyed being friends with your parents and family. I've looked at your blog off and on and want to thank you for your inspiration. You are so good at expressing your words. Thanks for your friendship. Have a great day/night.
~Melissa Webster
Yes I must say we have the best parents ever. Can't wait to see everyone again. This is a record year of visits! Hope u have a good day. Love u
I have to agree with you Megan. You do have great parents and a great family. I really enjoy being around all of you. It is always a wonderful and uplifting experience.
Take care and know that we love you guys.
Post a Comment