What a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! I love the sunshine! It just makes me want to be outside ALL day long! I love planting things and watching them explode with flowers or watch my garden grow!!! I just love this time of year!
my email address has been stolen- don't respond to any emails you receive from it asking for money- I don't think I'll ever be able to use that address again.
Hey megan, Your family is so cute.... I read more posts too,and I'm so sorry for you miscarriages! Send me an email at neikamom2 at yahoo.com and I'll approve you to view my blog too! Hope you're doing well!
Came across your blog. I read about your miscarriages. I just had one in February. I feel for anyone who has to experience that even once, let alone twice! I hope you're doing okay. I have read a book that I found useful that I'm sure someone has probably already suggested to you, but for the benefit of doubt, I'll give you the name. Its called "Gone Too Soon: The Loss Of Infants And Unborn Children (Sherry D. Wittwer). I hope it helps. And I hope you're feeling better. I lost tons of blood when I had mine too. It was scary and I'm still paying off medical bills. Hang in there!
Fifteen years ago, I met this handsome prince. He swept me off my feet, literally, while I was water skiing and he was driving the boat. After we had lots of fun skiing and swimming with each other, he took me on an airplane ride and looking over the beautiful town of Delta, Utah got on his knee in the airplane and asked me to marry him. Of course I said 'Yes' and then the pilate let me fly and land the airplane. After that, we drove up into the mountains and had a beautiful candle light dinner. It was so romantic!!! My husband is such a sweetheart. I love him very much! I can't believe it's been 15 years that Greg proposed to me!!! It's been an amazing 15years!!! Even after 15 years and 5 children later, he is still my best friend!
5 comments:
my email address has been stolen- don't respond to any emails you receive from it asking for money- I don't think I'll ever be able to use that address again.
Hey megan, Your family is so cute.... I read more posts too,and I'm so sorry for you miscarriages! Send me an email at neikamom2 at yahoo.com and I'll approve you to view my blog too! Hope you're doing well!
Thanks meg. we all have our trials, don't we.
Hi Megan,
Came across your blog. I read about your miscarriages. I just had one in February. I feel for anyone who has to experience that even once, let alone twice! I hope you're doing okay. I have read a book that I found useful that I'm sure someone has probably already suggested to you, but for the benefit of doubt, I'll give you the name. Its called "Gone Too Soon: The Loss Of Infants And Unborn Children (Sherry D. Wittwer). I hope it helps. And I hope you're feeling better. I lost tons of blood when I had mine too. It was scary and I'm still paying off medical bills. Hang in there!
HEy... we really want you guys to come over and hang out.. we need to do a fun summer BBQ... call us and let us know when you all are available...
Post a Comment