Monday, May 11, 2009





For Mothers Day, Greg didn't have any meetings, so all I wanted was to go right after church and take our family pictures. They turned out pretty good!!! I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my sweet family. We had a lot of fun together. I love my family!!! They all gave me wonderful pictures and coursages that my children made, I had to where 3 coursages that they made to church, and a necklace that Aspyn made for me. I looked like quite the LOVED MOTHER!!! I got lots of flowers from my kids and Ryan wrote what I meant to him on a piece of paper. I really do love my kids!

7 comments:

Red Head Family said...

I love your pictures. Glad you could have your husband to yourself for 1 day!!

Jamie said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I need to hire you to take some of us! :)

Gel said...

Those pictures are so cute!! Please take my pictures when we get there!!
Love u

Ryan and Heather said...

Very cute pictures!

Jim and Steph said...

Love the family pic!

Cortnie said...

Love the pictures!!! They're so cute!!! I need you take some of my family. It's been forever since we had a family picture.

jrnelson said...

I love your family pictures! You look gorgeous, as usual! Your kids are growing up so fast, why can't we get them to slow down a bit?