Monday, May 4, 2009


















I never posted pictures of us when we went to Delta Utah to visit Greg's parents. We had a blast as we went to the sand dunes on Grandpa and Grandma's 4 wheelers! The kids loved the sand. As you can see, so did Ryan and Greg as they tried to jump off the top of the hills and do cartwheels off them. And loved riding on the 4wheelers. We had an easter egg hunt in their back yard, the kids swam in the their hot tub, and we went to topaz mountain trying to find some topaz. We came home with lots of sparkly rocks!! We really had a great time! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma....for a wonderful time!!!

2 comments:

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Your kids are getting so old! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Robbi Williamson said...

Oh what a cute family!my mom and I are looking at your blog,sooooo cute. Robbi and Bobbie, love you guys.