Monday, August 11, 2008






Well, here is our new Bishopric. Aren't they wonderful!!! The girls had a great time watching them go down the slide, especially when it was dark and it had been raining. Even though the rules clearly state not to get on the slide after dark and to not wear slicker jackets or pants. I didn't get all of the pictures of them in the dark, because they flew off too fast, a few times spraying me as I was trying to get a picture of them and their faces. It was pretty funny watching them. We're glad that nobody got hurt. They are a pretty "Cool Bishopric" as stated by the young women.



3 comments:

Becky said...

That was so much fun, and I'm glad that I got to see it. You did such a great job planning camp, everybody loved it! I had a lot of fun today with you!!

Erin Ellsworth said...

I don't think I will ever forget that fun night! I had so much fun! You and Bishop are amazing! Girls camp was awesome!

Great Pictures!

Red Head Family said...

It was fun and we do have a cool bishopric!!