Friday, August 22, 2008

Well, the first day of school was yesturday. Ryan and Takota love their teachers. It will be a fun year for them.......what did I do yesturday? I hung out with one of my good friends at Walmart and then worked on the girls camp slide show that we are having on Tuesday. Today, I gutted Aspyn's room...I don't think that it has ever looked this clean!!!!! Sometimes I amaze myself!!!!! I also sat in our poof pillow and read books to Kaden and snuggled with him. It was a great day!!

5 comments:

Gel said...

Nice job! Next you can come to my house and clean and organize it!!

Red Head Family said...

Cute family picture-where did you have it taken!

nellie rae said...

i love your family picture. so cute!
how are you doing?

Melanie said...

I love your family pic it is so cute.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Your new main picture is so cute! Good work on cleaning and organizing! It takes time .. but is well worth it!