I MADE IT TO TABLEROCK!!!!!
Of course with the help of my good friends, Becky Martin, Tiana Belnap, Alicia Garcia, and Kelsie Muckleroy. I can say that I did it again, and I probably won't do it anymore!!!! We had a great time. It was an amazing view. It pushed me to my limits. But I am so glad that I made it to the top! Thanks girls for helping me get there!!! I will remember this forever!
Life is hard
10 years ago



3 comments:
sweet. I'm so proud of you. Glad they didn't have to call a helicoptor to get you back down! Lets take a girls hike next summer and all of us will hike it for the reunion!
It's so snowy up there! Good job at making it! It's amazing on top!
meg, you're my hero! and how naturally beautiful are you?! so proud of you for doing that.
Post a Comment