Monday, June 2, 2008

Today was a crazy day!!! I don't think it has quit being crazy since school has ended and summer started. Takota had his first tball game (this year) today at 8:30a.m. He did so good! He hit the ball hard and ran fast! Then I coached Aspyn's tball team at 12:30 p.m. She did really good too, hit the ball once and made it home, and then got bored! Our team is an all girl team, and they played a team with a lot of boys on the team. It's fun watching them play. Then Ryan had his pitching machine game at 4:30p.m. Ryan hit it hard enough to get to second base, and then when he ran to third, was able to steal home. After that, Greg and I and the kids went water skiing with our friends. It was FREEZING COLD!!! But it sure was a lot of fun and I got up on the wake board!!! I still don't know which foot I like in front! But at least I got up. I haven't waterskiid for about 4 years. That was the last time I tried to get up on a wakeboard. Takota and Aspyn loved riding on the tube and Greg looked like he did 10 years ago. I fell in love all over!!!! Then we came home and had hot chocolate and donuts! It was a lot of fun!!! I can't wait to go again.

3 comments:

Gel said...

Oh that is so romantic... you and greg water skiing!! I'm so proud of u for getting up. Where is a link to my blog?!! Love ya

Melanie said...

It sounds like you had fun boating. Maybe we can get together this summer and go boating. Take care.

Red Head Family said...

I went home and collasped on Monday. What fun to be on a boat again. I ahven't been for years. See you tomorrow!