Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My dear sweet brother and sister in law lost there beautiful baby boy this last Monday. He was found in the crib with the blind cord wrapped around his neck. He was such a gorgeous boy. He had the biggest smile and tons of hair. I loved holding him and snuggling with him when they would come to visit. Kaden had so much fun playing with him the last time we saw them. My brother and sister in law are the best people I've ever met. I look up to them so much. I get so excited to talk to them on the internet. I love reading the emails they send about them and their kids. I love when they call and sing Happy Birthday, or when they call and try to sound like a salesman. Aspyn loves Mikenna and Savannah so much an talks about them all of the time. I want my brother and sister in law to know how much I love them. I am greatful for the opportunity I had to know their sweet little boy. I'm greatful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows why these things happen, even when we ourselves do not. I'm greatful for forever families. I know that his great grandparents and his aunt and all of his relatives are with him in heaven. I know that he is with our Savior. I feel very blessed to have known such a sweet little boy, if only for a short time. I can't wait to meet him again!!
I want Doug and Brit to know that my prayers are with them.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

How sad that just breaks my heart. What would we do with out the gospel? They are in my prayers.

Erin Ellsworth said...

Your family is in my prayers as well. This surely must be a hard time. I am also grateful for the knowledge we have been blessed with. I know that families are forever.

Larsen said...

megan,

thanks for sharing with me some of your experiences with Daxon's funeral and your family. it was very touching for me and good reminder of how I should love my children more.

gosh, i am tearing up just writing this.

anyway, you are great little tee ball coach and Cate just adores you, as do we.

your family will be in our thoughts for a while every time we look at Jocelyn and think it could have been her.

It's so great to have the gospel in our lives and I think we take advantage of it to much.

love you honey.

hugs and hugs

gina