Saturday, May 24, 2008






We were able to win a trip to Cancun the end of April. We had so much fun. We were able to see so many exciting things and places. Our hotel was so nice. We had a private beach on two sides of our hotel to the ocean and then cliffs to the ocean on the third side. They fed us constantly. We visited Chichen Itza, a Mayan ruin. We went to a cenote, which is an underground lake, some people jumped off the side of the cave and went swimming. We took a tour of the jungle and went scuba diving. We saw an alligator in the ocean on the tour. It was fun to be together.

1 comment:

Larsen said...

WOW!!! You're blogging like a crazy woman! I love it! I am super jealous that you won a trip to Cancun. I never win anything.

Was Bear world really worth it? We have been debating going.

Talk to you soon!

Gina