Thursday, May 29, 2008



Greg finally finished our swing set!!!!! He put the last board on last night. The kids are so excited to have it done. They wanted to sleep in it tonight, but it is cold and looks like it might rain. Maybe another night!!!! Today was the last day of school. I went to the boys award assembly, they both did so good! Aspyn and Takota had tball practice. I fixed dinner for two different families, and then ordered pizza for my family!!! Greg had a meeting, I went visiting teaching and then we both went and visited our friends who's wife had hip surgery, which she ended up not having. We have Dylan, Jayde and Traye spending the weekend with us. (our nephews). It is now 11p.m. and I'm ready for bed! Glad this days over!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That looks like fun. We built one last year it took both of us a full day and a half. It was worth it though the kids love it. Sounds like you are staying busy. Take care.

Gel said...

What a great dad!! way to finish it we are so proud of you! We finished ours this weekend too! Can't wait to see it when we come up.

Erin Ellsworth said...

WOW! I am impressed with Greg's skills - that play ground looks intense! How fun for your kids!