I went with Takota to Bear World, for a Kindergarten field trip. We had so much fun. It was fun to help Takota's school class this year. I can't believe school is almost over!!! He has a lot of good friends that will not be going to his new school this year. He loved petting the baby bears, and the baby goat. He was amazed that chickens sat on eggs! And how soft the deers 'velvet' horns were.
Life is hard
10 years ago





4 comments:
Yay! I love it when my friends join the blogging world. I'm excited to be able to keep better track of your cute family!! Looks like you've been doing lots of fun things. I'm so jealous of your trip to Cancun...and that you won it. Wow!
your blog is so cute!! Way to have your friend do it which means that you don't have time to blog..cause you are running around to much!! love you so much
I am so glad you have a blog. It is such a good way to keep in touch. How long has Greg been in the High Council? It sounds like you had fun on your trip. Take care.
Who's yo daddy
Post a Comment