Saturday, July 26, 2008


The last few months, I've kinda gone into my own world, trying to understand why our Loving Heavenly Father gives people trials that seem almost too hard to bear. My sweet sweet brother and his sweet sweet wife are amazing people to me. I think that they have had the hardest thing to go through in this life, the death of their year old baby. I didn't know Daxton as much as Britt's family knew him, but I do remember holding him when he was quite little and loving his snuggle. He was honestly one of the cutest kids in the world. I love reading what they write on their blog each day, as it gives me a little bit of comfort, knowing that they are being comforted by our Heavenly Father and our Savior. I can't even imagine how difficult it is to wake up each day and not be able to give my little boy a hug each morning. I don't think that I would be able to go on with life myself, and yet they do. They are such an inspiration to me. Britt is such an amazing Pioneer of today. Britt and Doug have shown tremendous Faith in our Savior, and in the Atonement. I am truly honored to know such a wonderful family. I love them so much, and love being with them. I look up to both of them and hope that someday, I may be exactly like them. I want them to know that I would do anything for them. I wish that I could somehow fix this horrible trial. I'm not sure why they have to go through this horrible trial in their life, but I do know that the Second Coming will be so much more glorious, being able to see the Savior and be with their sweet Daxton. I personally cannot wait for the day to fall at my Savior's feet and thank him for all that he went through for me. Thank you Britt and Doug for all of your thoughts on your blog. You truly are amazing people, and you have opened my eyes to new things about our Savior. I love you guys so much!!

1 comment:

Larsen said...

Ah, I didn't need to tear up today. Thanks.

Seriously though, thanks for sharing.

Looks like the Reunion was fun! My family is so not like that.

lucky you!