Above is the sweet ride that my brother in law, Tyler rolled during our family reunion. (He wasn't driving, someone else was, he wanted me to clarify that). He now has a broken foot and is having to have surgury on it. We sure did have a lot of fun at our Kunz reunion, with all of my brothers and sisters.
Life is hard
10 years ago



4 comments:
YES!!! It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye - or breaks an ankle.
And really, with us, anyway, it's not a family reunion until someone gets hurt!
Hey Megan.. hows it going! I was so glad you commented on our blog! I bet you guys had a killer reunion.. other than the broken ankle of course.. your kids are adorable and are growing up soo fast!
Nice I'm glad that Ty could give everyone such a great laugh. You don't have to pay the bill or live with a husband that can't do anything.. I think I need to hire a maid now to help me clean and make meals!! i need those pictures. love ya
dang it like I said... the picture doesn't do it justice. It looked so cool, it looked like he had a softball on his foot. It even looks better now, I'll try to get a good picture of it!
Post a Comment