Tuesday, September 1, 2009







Ryan had a football game last Saturday and did so good!!! He made the first touchdown, but it wasn't counted because a flag was thrown because someone was holding. That's alright though, to me he made a touchdown. He is doing so good! He's not very big, but he sure makes up for it with his speed. I love the football season! It's fun to go to the games and watch the kids play. They have so much fun.








6 comments:

Red Head Family said...

Are you enjoying the quiet time!! Awesome job Ryan-I'd love to come to a game let me know when they are.

Gel said...

Go Ryan!! Hopefully he has a good year!

Angie T. said...

Fun times! I am learning to love the sport. I don't think I have much choice. Ryan is doing great..what a difference a year makes for the boys.

Cortnie said...

Way to go Ryan!!! The pictures you got are AWESOME!! We'll definitely have to come watch a game or two.

Sant Family said...

What happy, sweaty, little boys! So cute! But not in a bunny rabbit way, but in a so soon those little boys will be big boys and ... well, you know what I mean. (I hope.)

Robbi Williamson said...

OH your kiddos are so cute!!! Good Job Ryan.